The Center has an impressive roster of Orthopedic Spine and Neuro Surgeons practicing at Davao Doctors Hospital with expertise in treating adult and pediatric scoliosis and other spine diseases.
A PREMIER SPINE CENTER IN THE PHILIPPINES
TO RESTORE THE HEALTH AND FUNCTION OF PATIENTS WITH ADULT AND PEDIATRIC SURGICAL SPINE CONDITIONS.
TO PROVIDE PROACTIVE MEASURES TO PREVENT SPINE DISEASES.
TO DEVELOP A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SPINE CARE.
TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GLOBAL SPINE COMMUNITY THROUGH INNOVATIONS AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
How is it done?
- Consultation and assessment will be conducted by a Spine and Scoliosis Surgeon.
- For further evaluation, diagnostic imaging will then be recommended. The patient will be referred to X-ray and/or MRI Section.
- Once imaging results are released, the patient shall go to the Spine and Scoliosis Center for X-ray or MRI result viewing and interpretation.
- If necessary, out-patient based intervention may be recommended. The attending physician will explain the benefit and risk of the procedure, Patient Consent must be secured thereafter.
- The patient will then be instructed to process PHIC and payment prior to the procedure.
- After the procedure, the patient will be provided with discharge instructions and health education.
- Follow-up check will then be scheduled and coordinated with the doctor's clinic secretary.
Who can avail of the center's services?
Who are our doctors?
Ronald P. Tangente, MD, MBA, FPOA
Ma. Ramona B. Reyes, MD, FPOA
James A. Soriano, MD, FAFN FPCS