WE ARE ORTHOPEIDC SPINE AND NEURO SURGEONS OF DAVAO DOCTORS HOSPITAL WITH EXPERTISE IN TREATING ADULT AND PEDIATRIC SCOLIOSIS AND OTHER SPINE DISEASES.
A PREMIER SPINE CENTER IN THE PHILIPPINES
TO RESTORE THE HEALTH AND FUNCTION OF PATIENTS WITH ADULT AND PEDIATRIC SURGICAL SPINE CONDITIONS.
TO PROVIDE PROACTIVE MEASURES TO PREVENT SPINE DISEASES.
TO DEVELOP A COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING PROGRAM IN SPINE CARE.
TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GLOBAL SPINE COMMUNITY THROUGH INNOVATIONS AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.
How is it done?
• Initially, consultation and assessment will be conducted by a Spine and Scoliosis Surgeon
• For further evaluation, diagnostic imaging will then be recommended. Thus, patient will be referred to X-ray and/or MRI Section.
• Patient shall proceed back to the Spine and Scoliosis Center for X-ray or MRI viewing and interpretation
• If necessary Out-patient based Intervention is recommended. The attending physician will explain the benefit and risk of the certain procedure, Consent must be secured thereafter.
• Patient will then be instructed for PHIC and payment process.
• After the procedure, the patient will be provided with discharge instructions and health education
• Follow-up check will then be scheduled thru her secretary
Who can avail?
Patients with adult and pediatric scoliosis and other spine diseases
Who are the doctors?
Ronald P. Tangente, MD, MBA, FPOA
Ma. Ramona B. Reyes, MD, FPOA
James A. Soriano, MD, FAFN FPCS